mle's Life.....

Sometimes a short peek into my life.... i most of the time don't have much to say... unless prompted by something or someone else.... but here i am!!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Return to Reality



So I have just returned to reality from my trip to Central America.... El Salvador to be exact. I have to say i'm thankful that we don't live in a 3rd world country... and all of us who live in the United States should be quite thankful for all that we have. I was an interesting time down there..... and the Army made it particularly interesting even just the getting there part that took over 36 hours..... and even more to return back to North Carolina.

I spent time with some fabulous people and even made some new friends...... probably one of the best parts.....oh yeah except for flying in the Blackhawk helicopter.

Anyways, i'm back to work.... keeping busy and soon to start a new job.... as well as volunteering at an animal shelter,.......

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Geez, and I though Berkeley was different. Glad your back safe. Hope you stay away from that hellhole called Iraq.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home