mle's Life.....

Sometimes a short peek into my life.... i most of the time don't have much to say... unless prompted by something or someone else.... but here i am!!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Alexandra





She has finally arrived.... March 28th, 2007. Weighing in at 8lbs 11oz and 20.5 inches long. She is awesome.... it sucks that mommie had to go back to work..but the 6 weeks we spent together were definitely fun and we traveled quite a bit during Lexie's first few weeks of life.... New Jersey 2x, Michigan once, Army reserve weekend, Outer Banks 2x.... hmm and lots of shopping trips..... I'm soo looking forward to watching her grow up I can't wait!!!!
So before i left for work this morning.... I of course had to say goodbye.... she just kept smiling at me cause i was the first person she saw when she woke up and she even giggled a little... I can't wait to go home tonight.....

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger DV said...

hey! thanks for stopping by...

great pics emily! you look so happy to be a mommy. hope everything is going well,d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home